Are you an amazing Software Architect who wants the opportunity to join the most exciting new tech startup in Utah? If so, now is your chance! We are looking for a Software Architect with multiple years of experience building large scale enterprise applications using Java, Spring Boot, JPA, Microservices, AWS, JMS/SQS and PostgreSQL (and if you know a little React/TypeScript that would be a plus) to help us develop our exciting new product revolutionizing the way we all get paid for the work we do every day.
Our mission is to humanize and modernize the HR and Payroll experience for small businesses. We are disrupting the payroll industry with our revolutionary Pay Your Way™ feature, which provides employees of small businesses with the groundbreaking option to choose between daily, weekly, bi-weekly, or semi-monthly pay. We will also provide flexible and intuitive solutions for employee management, time tracking, and direct deposit.
We are looking for talented software engineers who are passionate about new opportunities, have a demonstrable track record of success delivering applications that customers love, and have a sound understanding of the fundamentals of Computer Science. You will have significant influence on our strategy by helping to define product design, features, architecture, and quality standards. Strong communication skills are an absolute must. If you know how to deliver, are deeply technical and highly innovative, we want to talk to you.
- Help architect, design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve our Java based Payroll solution including our revolutionary Pay Your Way™ feature
- Work closely with the product team to manage project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
- Ensure the best possible performance, scalability and quality of our platform
- Mentor younger engineers in the best use of design patterns, coding practices and teamwork
- BS Degree in Computer Science, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- 6+ years in enterprise Java experience leveraging frameworks including Spring Boot, JPA, JMS/SQS deployed as Microservices on AWS
- Full-Stack development with React/TypeScript definitely a plus, but not required
- Can easily thrive working in an energizing environment
- Bias towards finding solutions vs. shutting down ideas
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
At Everee, we believe in taking care of our employees. We offer competitive salary, HSA eligibility, 100% employer-paid health, dental, and vision plans, unlimited PTO, and Pay Your Way™. We also provide access to a state-of-the-art workspace, free parking in downtown Salt Lake City, free gym and spa access, free snacks, and walking access to public transit. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com